*Clonlara players celebrate reaching the semi-finals. Photograph: Gerard O’Neill
CLONLARA, Crusheen, Feakle and Scariff are the semi-finalists in the Clare SHC following an exciting weekend of hurling in the county.
There’s plenty of action to sift through on the latest episode of The Water Break where all four quarter-finals are discussed.
Joining host Ross O’Donoghue are highly respected goalkeeper coach Noel Considine who won three Clare SHCs with Clarecastle, inter-county referee Rory McGann who is currently sidelined with injury and All-Ireland intermediate championship winner in 2011, Padraig Hickey who was part of the Broadford side to win the Clare IHC in 2019.
On the Clár:
- A final four that nobody would have predicted
- A new version of Clonlara
- Dual commitments catching Éire Óg
- Crusheen’s congestion sees them make hay in the rain
- Time for soul searching in Newmarket-on-Fergus
- Phenomenal Feakle win world of ball and the rucks
- Kilmaley relied on Conor Cleary to do too much
- Mark Rodgers gives a performance of the ages for Scariff
- 2023 not the year but Clooney/Quin can win a title by building around Peter Duggan
- Making the lobbing high ball into square result in a goal