The Burren Smokehouse is hiring!
The Burren Smokehouse in Lisdoonvarna is looking to fill a range of seasonal full-time positions with the possibility of a permanent contract:
- Bookkeeper – immediate start
- Administrator (must have excellent computer skills) – immediate start
- Administrator (must have excellent computer skills and good knowledge of French – (for Nov & Dec)
The suitable candidates will be reliable and team players.
Please send applications with your current CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand it into the Burren Smokehouse (open daily 10am to 5pm)
Burren Smokehouse | Lisdoonvarna | ph. 065 7074432 | email@example.com
Santas Clause Actors Wanted
Are you Santa? Do you know someone that looks like Santa Claus?
We are searching for jolly Santa lookalikes who are willing to play Santa
Location: Ennis Town.
Dates: End Nov 26th onwards
Pay: €18 per hour
Full-training and Santa suit supplied
Beard not required
Please respond with your phone number and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brothers of Charity Recruitment day
Date: Wednesday 5th October
Time: 5.30 – 7.30pm
Venue: BOCI Services, Industrial Estate, Gort Road, Clare. V95 RH57
- Support workers
- Social Care Worker
- Person in Charge
- Recreation & Wellbeing role and more
- Permanent & relief
- Full and Part-time
- Full Training Provided
- Flexible Family Friendly Working
- Comprehensive Training
- Career Progression Opportunities
Brothers of Charity Vacancies
We have the following vacancies available now:
- Support workers
- Social Care Worker
- Community Manager
As a valued team member you will benefit from:
- Flexible Hours
- Full Training Provided
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Career Progression
- Defined Pension Plan
For more information about joining our team, email us directly at email@example.com
The Grove are hiring full time waiting staff
Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
for 3boys in Newmarket on Fergus
- Fetac Level 5 required
- Full clean drivers licence
- Collection of 2 Boys aged 3 and 5 months from Creche at 1pm Tuesday to Thursday inclusive until 6pm and mind in children’s home
- Must also be available to collect third child aged 2 from Creche only if unwell
- Preparation of light tea also required
Contact 087 6642595
Sales Executive and Service Technician
O’D Cleaning Supplies Ltd. is an importer, distributor and seller of industrial and domestic cleaning equipment, consumables, and cleaning chemicals. We also service and install cleaning equipment.
We have hiring for two positions to work out of our base in Ennis – Sales Executive and Service Technician
These are full time positions that would suit highly motivated and organized individuals looking for excellent rewards. We are offering competitive salaries, dependent on experience.
The role is to:
- Proactively generate sales leads and close sales in a professional manner
The candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years experience of selling
- Be confident and have a professional approach to good customer relations
- Plan and achieve targets
- Be computer literate and have good communication and administration skills
- Possess a full clean drivers licence and have strong time management skills
The role is to:
- Service, repair and maintain cleaning equipment. You will also be involved with equipment installations as well as having responsibility for managing and maintaining the stores and workshop areas.
The candidate must:
- Be either a time served fitter, mechanic, electrician or similar
- Possess a full, clean driving licence and have strong time management skills
- Possess the ability to maintain accurate records of your work
To apply for either position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Catrina@odcsl.ie stating the position you are applying for.
Recruitment open day
- Tuesday, 13th September
- Treacys Oakwood Hotel
Shannon Town Roundabout, Smithstown, Shannon,Co. Clare
Full & Part time positions available
Day, evening and night shifts
Training will be provided
Customer Support Representative
BBnet are now hiring for a Customer Support Representative based in our Shannon Office. As part of the customer operations team, support representatives are expected to provide a high level of support to our existing and prospective broadband & VOIP customers.
- Ensuring our customers come first is the key responsibility of this role, always taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or chat.
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Advise customers on technical challenges
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Maintain, track and close CRM database/ticketing system by accurately entering information, in a timely manner.
- Track and take ownership of all outstanding queries to ensure follow through to closure, in all cases.
- Act as support for sales and billing departments where required.
- Knowledge of Windows, Android and Apple operating systems would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to join our team, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Bookkeeper/Accounts Technician required for LMN & Co Accountants Ennis
This is a permanent role – both part-time and full-time hours considered for the right candidate
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Data entry and review
- Preparing basic accounts from accounting records
- Vat analysis and statutory returns
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided
Salary will be based on suitability and experience
Please send CV’s to Eileen at Eileen@lmn.ie
Meter Readers Required
Kilrush, Ennis, Lahinch, Kilkee, Broadford, Killaloe, Sixmilebridge, Miltown Malbay, Kilfenora, Corofin and surrounding areas.
No experience needed.
Be your own boss
Must have own transport & full clean drivers licence
Send CV and Cover Letter to
The Burren Smokehouse in Lisdoonvarna is looking to fill the seasonal full-time position with the possibility of a permanent contract of a
Bookkeeper (including administration work).
The suitable candidate will be reliable and a team player, with experience in the accounts department. For immediate start.
Please send applications with current CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand it into the Burren Smokehouse (open daily 10am to 5pm).
Tyrestop are looking for an experienced Tyre Fitter to join the team in Ennis
- Mechanical experience would be an advantage
- VERY GOOD RATE OF PAY
- Ideal candidate would be Outgoing, Good team player, Innovative
Email CV to email@example.com
Clinic administrator wanted for part time hours Monday-Friday
- Be part of a friendly, growing team
- gain personal and professional development opportunities
- have well-being benefits
- receive paid training
- be a positive, instinctive and adaptable communicator
- have efficient organisational, problem solving and IT skills
- repect privacy and discretion
- show a personal interest in health and leisure
Please apply by sending a letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Thursday 22nd September 2pm.
Interviews will take place end September/early October
Product Builders in Shannon
Now recruiting product builders in Shannon for Zimmer Biomet
Open Day: Thursday 8th September
5.30pm – 8.30pm
Evening and night shift opportunities at premium rates with a market leader in medical devices.
Register now at www.careerwise.ie
Apprentice Carpenter / Labourer
1st, 2nd or 3rd year apprentice can apply
Based all over Clare
Call 085 213 6602
Ennis Montessori School has a full-time position open for September 2022!
We are a well-established Montessori Pre-school with over 25 years’ experience in childcare and are now looking to expand our team further.
- 39 hours per week with a guaranteed early finish
- Very competitive pay
- Opportunity for growth and further training
The ideal candidate will hold a FETAC Level 5 degree or higher. They should be enthusiastic, professional and willing to work as part of a team.
Please send CV’s to Shaunagh at email@example.com
Closing date Friday 26th August
Vacancies at Carrigoran House & Day Care Centre
Carrigoran House is a long established 109-bed award winning Nursing Home which provides long and short-term convalescence, respite and palliative care. We have vacancies for the following positions;
Clinical Nurse Manager at our Day Care Centre
Carrigoran Day Care Service is located on our beautiful campus just outside Newmarket on Fergus. It provides a person-centred day service for seniors from the surrounding areas 4 days per week (Mon-Thurs). It is a purpose-built facility and you will be working with a vibrant fun team.
The ideal candidate must be a registered nurse with interest and experience in the provision of holistic person-centred services for older people.
Health Care Assistants (Full and Part-time positions)
It is essential that applicants have a love and enthusiasm for working with older
persons. Full training and support will be provided to suitable candidates, with a view to obtaining the full Healthcare Support QQI Level 5 qualification.
Benefits of working in Carrigoran House:
- Paid training programmes & education funding available
- Monthly Off-Duty Roster
- Opportunities for career progression
- Christmas Bonus & Christmas Savings Club
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Workplace well-being events
- Membership of Group Pension Fund Scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Free safe and secure parking
For further information please contact Marie O’Malley on 061 368100.
To apply for this position, please submit your application to the CEO via the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Carrigoran-House-110942583648709
MAJOKA LIMITED t/a New Curry Express
Looking for a 1 full time Chef De Partie to join our team in a busy and vibrant Indian takeaway restaurant at , unit 1, shantruad close, killaloe , Clare
Must have 2 years experience in a busy kitchen
Chef must have two year experience in cooking indian Tandoori and curry dishes.
Salary €30,000 Yearly, 2 Years Contract, weekly hours 39,
apply by email: email@example.com
TIG & MIG Welder with training experience and B2B exposure in Asian Market
The role holder will be capable of working in line with the Production schedule and conducting training of other staff members under direction set by Supervisor. Your end result is to optimise the customer experience through manufacturing high quality parts in an efficient manner.
The Welder/Buff Operator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow scheduling direction set by the Weld Team leader.
- Achieve operator efficiency ratings and contribute to productivity improvements;
- Sanding and buffing of parts in preparation for powder coat finishing;
- TIG and MIG welding of 1mm to 10mm steel and aluminium parts;
- Participation in training and development to improve welding and sanding skills;
- Sourcing materials from Indian and Chinese markets;
- Outsourcing jobs to Indian and Chinese markets;
- Sales and marketing in the Indian and Chinese markets;
- Adhering to and following work instructions at all times;
- Producing parts to the highest quality standards as per company procedures;
- Responsible for ensuring the high standard of housekeeping and 5 Sigma;
- Support team members with other tasks as and when necessary;
- Responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety Policies are adhered to;
- Carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant within any manufacturing area.
The successful applicant should possess the following:
- Previous Welding/Sanding experience in a similar industry is essential;
- Capable of training Staff in TIG and MIG Welding and in Sanding;
- Experience and contacts for sourcing materials from Indian and Chinese markets;
- Experience and contacts for outsourcing jobs to Indian and Chinese Markets;
- Previous experience in Sales and marketing in Indian and Chinese markets;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team;
- Ability to adhere to schedules and achieve production targets;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Hours of Work:
- 39 hours per week with occasional overtime as and when required.
- Shift work as and when required.
Location of Employment:
Bolger Engineering, Shannon Freezone, Shannon, Co Clare.
30k per annum
How to Apply:
Applications in the form of a CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary I Students’ Union are seeking a Retail Assistant to join our Commercial Services team. The Retail Assistant will work in our on-campus shop (Limerick) and will deliver a high-quality customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Fixed term contract which will run in line with the academic year from September 5th to December 16th 2022, and from January 23rd 2023 to May 12th 2023.
- 29 hours per week
- 5 days per week (Monday – Friday)
- Starting salary €354.96 per week
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Respond to and assist with customer queries while maintaining high-quailty customer service
- Ensure familiarity with current promotions and new stock
- Operate the ePOS till system
- Handle cash and balance cash at the end of a shift
- Work as part of a team, assisting other team members as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous retail / customer service experience
- Be a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication
- Have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive attitude when under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team and equally on their own initiative
- Be organised and able to prioritise the workload
- Be flexible with working hours
MISU offers you the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced, and supportive environment and enjoy benefits including:
- No late-night work
- No work on Public or Bank Holidays
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Applications with CV by email to email@example.com , closing date for applications is Thursday August 25th @ 5.00pm. Late applications will not be considered.
MISU is an equal opportunities employer.
Required to assist with the maintenance of an electric bike share scheme in Shannon, Co.Clare.
Full training will be given.
Flexible hours are available to suit the right candidate.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be able to work independently and respond to demands as required.
- Good computer and IT skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Provide high-quality work and be self-motivated.
Skills / Abilities
- Fluent English
- Must be currently legally entitled to work in Ireland
- Hold a full clean driver’s licence
- Over 25 years of age
- Experience within the bicycle / mechanical / maintenance sector
- Ability to work flexible hours based on demand.
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Hiring at Lahinch Leisure Centre
We have several opportunities available for Full Time and Part time positions at Lahinch Leisure Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic person looking to develop their career in the Leisure Industry.
- Duty Manager
- Gym Instructor
- Swim Teachers
If you have what it takes, all you have to do is send on CV to email@example.com.
The Halfway House
posted 04/08/22Bar Team Members Wanted
Full & Part Time Bartender
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Halfway House Bar, Clare Road, Ennis
Door-to-door delivery person
The Clare Echo requires a door-to-door delivery person
One half day per week, each Thursday
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 065 671 9021.
The Clare Echo is looking to hire a Sales Executive. This key position will appeal to a highly ambitious individual who a) believes in their own ability to sell and b) understands the value of advertising in The Clare Echo.
- Selling newspaper and online advertising space
- Creating leads and building client portfolio
- Managing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Hitting monthly targets set by Sales Director
- Regularly liaising with The Clare Echo design and editorial teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and confident
- Team player
- Must be highly organised
- Competent with computer programmes
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post submissions to The Sales Director, The Clare Echo, 36c Abbey Street, Ennis, Co Clare