Gerry O’Connor and Donal Moloney have announced an unchanged Clare lineup as they welcome Waterford to Cusack Park on Sunday.
In their second outing of the Munster senior hurling championship, Clare are in need of a win when Derek McGrath’s Waterford come to town for what will be their first championship game of the year.
The team circulated to the media is the same as the one sent prior to the Cork game, both have listed Conor Cleary at full back yet the Miltown man lined out at centre back with David McInerney at the edge of the square. It is anticipated that the duo will line out in the same positions in which they did for the five point defeat against the Rebels.
Not alone have no changes been made in the starting fifteen, but the panel of twenty six remains the same according to the media release from the Clare management.
It had been reported that Sixmilebridge’s Jamie Shanahan would enter the team and Tony Kelly would start in the half-forward line. According to the release, this is not the case.
1. Donal Tuohy (Crusheen)
2. Patrick O’Connor (Tubber) – CAPTAIN
3. Conor Cleary (St Josephs Miltown)
4. Jack Browne (Ballyea)
5. David Fitzgerald (Inagh-Kilnamona)
6. David McInerney (Tulla)
7. Seadna Morey (Sixmilebridge)
8. Colm Galvin (Clonlara)
9. Tony Kelly (Ballyea)
10. Cathal Malone (Sixmilebridge)
11. John Conlon (Clonlara)
12. David Reidy (Éire Óg Inis)
13. Conor McGrath (Cratloe)
14. Peter Duggan (Clooney-Quin)
15. Shane O’Donnell (Éire Óg Inis)
16. Andrew Fahy (Whitegate)
17. Cian Dillon (Crusheen)
18. Jason McCarthy (Inagh-Kilnamona)
19. Jamie Shanahan (Sixmilebridge)
20. Mikey O’Malley (Kilmaley)
21. Ryan Taylor (Clooney-Quin)
22. Niall Deasy (Ballyea)
23. Ian Galvin (Clonlara)
24. Mikey O’Neill (Kilmaley)
25. Podge Collins (Cratloe)
26. Daragh Corry (Tulla)