Clare Youth Service, a voluntary youth work organisation, is the leading provider of youth work programmes and services to young people in the county. As part of the ongoing development of the organisation, applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of:
Youth Drugs Worker Full time (38.5 hours per week)
This post is subject to ongoing funding
The successful candidate will be an experienced, dynamic and committed individual who will undertake to deliver the work plan of this project.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A relevant third-level qualification
- A clear understanding of the issues associated with drugs and alcohol misuse and abuse
- Experience of and the ability to engage young people in an outreach setting
- A proven ability and commitment to devising, delivering and evaluating innovative and effective approaches and programmes to reach and engage the target group
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This post involves primarily evening and weekend work:
Interested persons must complete the application form, available from: email@example.com
Forms to be returned to the same address
This post is funded by the MWRDAF through the LCETB
Closing date for applications is Wed April 8th 4.30 p.m.
Clare Youth Service is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity. An appointment is subject to Garda Vetting. Shortlisting will apply. Salary: Commensurate with experience.
A panel may be formed from this process from which future sessional or part-time posts may be filled.