Clare’s starting fifteen for their opening game in the U20 Munster football championship has been named.
Seamus Clancy’s side for Friday’s semi-final with Cork has been handed and includes several members of Colm Collins’ extended panel. Éire Óg’s Gavin Cooney is ineligible having played senior championship this year.
Jayme O’Sullivan and Dermot Coughlan were two standout players for the county minors that reached the Munster final in 2017, they will play at full back and centre forward in Páirc Uí Rinn.
At midfield Darragh Bohannon partners Jack Hannan whose Tom plays at wing back and he is joined by Ikem Ugweuru and captain Mark Meaney in the half-back line.
Throw-in is at 7:30pm
1. Stephen Ryan (Kilrush Shamrocks)
2. Jack Sheedy (St. Breckan’s)
3. Jayme O’Sullivan (Wolfe Tones)
4. Peter Collins (Doora-Barefield)
5. Ikem Ugweuru (Éire Óg)
6. Mark Meaney (Capt) (Coolmeen)
7. Tom Hannan (Doora-Barefield)
8. Darragh Bohannon (Shannon Gaels)
9. Jack Hannan (Doora-Barefield)
10. Jonah Culligan (Ballyvaughan)
11. Dermot Coughlan (Kilmurry Ibrickane)
12. Sean Crowley (Kilmihil)
13. Cian Shannon (Ennistymon)
14. Joe McGann (St. Breckans)
15. Ross Phelan (Kilrush)
*Photograph by Martin Connolly