Donal Moloney and Gerry O’Connor have named an unchanged Clare team for Saturday’s All-Ireland SHC semi-final against reigning champions Galway.
In the county’s first hurling outing in Croke Park since 2013, management have opted to remain with the same team that defeated Wexford and Limerick and lost to Cork in the provincial final for Saturday’s semi-final.
There are two changes to the panel of twenty six. Jason McCarthy returns at the expense of Ryan Taylor. Darragh Corry drops out with Aron Shanagher named in the matchday squad for the first time this year. The Shannon attacker has not played a competitive game at county level in 2018 having underwent an operation for a cruciate ligament injury last year.
Galway have yet to announce their panel for the All-Ireland semi-final which throws in at 5pm on Saturday.
1. Donal Tuohy (Crusheen)
2. Patrick O’Connor (Tubber) – CAPTAIN
3. David McInerney (Tulla)
4. Jack Browne (Ballyea)
5. Seadna Morey (Sixmilebridge)
6. Conor Cleary (St Josephs Miltown)
7. Jamie Shanahan (Sixmilebridge)
8. Colm Galvin (Clonlara)
9. Cathal Malone (Sixmilebridge)
10. Peter Duggan (Clooney-Quin)
11. Tony Kelly (Ballyea)
12. David Reidy (Éire Óg Inis)
13. Podge Collins (Cratloe)
14. John Conlon (Clonlara)
15. Shane O’Donnell (Éire Óg Inis)
16. Andrew Fahy (Whitegate)
17. Rory Hayes (Wolfe Tones na Sionna)
18. Cian Dillon (Crusheen)
19. David Fitzgerald (Inagh-Kilnamona)
20. Michael O’Malley (Kilmaley)
21. Jason McCarthy (Inagh-Kilnamona)
22. Niall Deasy (Ballyea)
23. Ian Galvin (Clonlara)
24. Michael O’Neill (Kilmaley)
25. Conor McGrath (Cratloe)
26. Aron Shanagher (Wolfe Tones na Sionna)
*Photograph: Martin Connolly