1. Baby Massage and Reflexology: Learning the power of positive, loving touch with your baby is a unique bonding experience. Parents will gain skills to help digestion, boost immune system, soothe and comfort your baby. Classes are held at Clare Holistic Centre and are a gorgeous way to spend a couple of hours with your baby. The cup of coffee and chin wag with Claire and other moms to finish is the cherry on top!
2. Waterbabies: As mentioned in this weeks column Waterbabies Ireland have recently launched classes in the Woodstock Hotel in Ennis and is a wonderful way to get splash happy with your little one! Using nursery rhymes and positive reassurance your baby will be swimming like a fish in no time! The post swim naps after are another major plus!
3. Mother and Baby Pilates: Looking to get that amazing child baring body moving again? Heart,Health and Fitness Pilates is a gentle way to begin to build strength, develop control and it works on that all important core. It’s a great way to ease yourself back to exercise and the babies happily hang out together on soft mats and bouncers as you sweat it out.
4. Breastfeeding Support: Looking for help and guidance or just looking to hang out with other mums, the Breastfeeding Support session in the Springboard Building (beside the Library) in Ennis every Thursday 11:00am – 12:00noon is a wonderful way to spend an hour with other new mums and gather lots of helpful tips and info on feeding and much more. See Breastfeeding.ie
5. Baby Sensory Class: While the awards winning baby sensory development classes have not made it as far as Clare yet, they come highly recommended so I have decided to include the nearest one in this week’s Love Clare Column. You can join the class at any time and find out more at babysensory.ie Classes held at West End Youth Centre, Childers Road, Rosbrien, Limerick.