WITH all of the New Years Resolutions finally starting to pay off, it’s about time we all gave ourselves a little treat.
Stay away from that chocolate cake and get yourself along to a well deserved beauty treatment.
Our resident ‘Love Clare’ columnist Aoibhín Garrihy has done all the leg work for you and made a handy list of her favourite beauty treat in the Banner county.
Be sure to pick up a copy of this week’s Clare Echo to read the full column, but for now here’s a sneak peak:
1. Salt Glow Body Body Exfoliation at The Beautique, Ennis: Check in to Ennis town’s little haven for a detoxifying salt-exfoliating treatment with sea salt and aromatic oil designed to remove dull skin and refine the skin texture, leaving you velvety and soft.
2. HD Brows at Bodytreats Beauty Salon: There is only one place in Clare for Brows in my opinion and that’s to Orla in Bodytreats, Ennistymon. Her ability to shape and frame your face will leave you feeling like a new woman!
3. Skinceuticals SM Peel at Laserderm Clinic, Ennis: I love this brand and this treatment is designed to minimize the appearance of surface lines, smooth rough skin texture, aid in clearing acne, and help fade hyper pigmentation due to sun damage. Yes please to all of the above!
4. Pevonia Massage for Mums-to-be at the Spa at Dromoland: If ever a massage was needed!! Pregnancy demands it and this specially tailored safe full body massage is just what the doctor ordered for all those new unexpected aches and pains.
5. Natural Seaweed Bath at the Thalassotherapy Centre Kilkee: The benefits of seaweed are endless so why not bathe in heated seawater and freshly harvested seaweed to ease those tires muscles (also ideal for skin ailments).